- Integrative Intentions has initiated a Mentoring Program for Comprehensive Therapy and Dolphin Assisted Therapy programs.
- First time attending Support Therapists will be encouraged to enroll in this program.
- Returning therapists may also enroll.
- Integrative Intentions will select Primary Therapists to provide the mentoring.
- The mentor will provide four hours of one-on-one mentoring during a CTP. This will involve time outside the regular therapy program: mornings, lunch time, evenings and may include days before and/or after the program.
- A one hour therapy session with the mentor is offered as one of the four hours.
- There is a tuition fee of $400 for mentoring.
Requirements for Mentors
- Each mentor must be UI Diplomate Certified
- Each mentor must be able to:
- Create and maintain a safe therapeutic container for the client and the entire therapy team
- Exhibit the people skills necessary to be a good mentor
- Undergo peer review
- Participate as a therapist in at least one therapy program per year
- Participate in the mentoring team meetings