All BioAquatic Exploration classes have the same basic format and are designed to interface with the Upledger curriculum. The introductory BioAquatics Exploration classes are open to therapists with varying levels of CST training. The Shared Connections BioAquatics Exploration class (BAER) is open to therapists with CST training and their guests.
The BioAquatics Exploration classes relate to the Dolphin Assisted Therapy (DAT) program. In order to be a support therapist in a DAT program, at least one prior BioAquatics Exploration (BAEC, BAES, or BAEA) class is required for all therapists. The BioAquatics Advanced and Dolphin Exploration (BADA) class is recommended for all therapists and is required for DAT Primary Therapists.
- BioAquatics Exploration C (BAEC) requires completion of CranioSacral Therapy I. This four day class begins your education in bioaquatic and dolphin assisted therapy. You will be able to spend time in the water with dolphins, learning and practicing Dolphin Assisted Therapy.
- BioAquatics Exploration S (BAES) requires the completion of SomatoEmotional Release I. This four day class allows you to spend time in the water with dolphins, discovering the magic of these wise and sensitive creatures as well as explore, integrate and apply CranioSacral Therapy techniques in cooperation with bioaquatic and dolphin-assisted dynamics. You will also experience the multi-therapist application of CranioSacral Therapy techniques while working in small groups in the water and in a traditional land-based setting.
- BioAquatics Exploration A (BAEA) requires the completion of CranioSacral Advanced I. During this four day workshop, you will develop a holistic, cooperative relationship with the ocean and its healing resources while learning and performing advanced CranioSacral Therapy. You will have the opportunity to further your CranioSacral knowledge in the presence of other advanced practitioners as well as dolphins, learning, practicing, and receiving the benefits of Dolphin Assisted Therapy.
- BioAquatic Exploration of Relationships (Shared Connections) (BAER) This class is designed for Upledger Institute students that have completed a minimum of SomatoEmotional Release I and their accompanying guests (spouses, adult children, siblings, business partners, significant others, friends – any adult relationship). The accompanying people do not need to have CranioSacral Therapy training. The uniqueness of each individual is accepted and the sessions will only require your guests to be accepting and supportive of the other participants. Accompanying participants need to be open to receiving Aquatic CranioSacral Therapy and being supportive of others in the water therapy sessions, and be open to class discussions.
- BioAquatics Advanced & Dolphin Exploration (BADA) requires the completion of Advanced I and a previous BioAquatics Exploration class. This class is part of our therapist training program for Dolphin Assisted Therapy. This class focuses on Dolphin Assisted Therapy and its integration with CST.
A Typical Daily BioAquatics class schedule includes:
- Dolphin Assisted Therapy sessions
- A dolphin swim (except for the BADA class)
- CranioSacral Therapy sessions in the ocean
- Table therapy when appropriate
- Discussion, sharing, and therapeutic processing of significant experiences
- Exploration of inter-species interaction, communication and healing
Classes With Dr. Chas Perry, Ph.D., CST-D
CranioSacral Therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine Energetics
With Miranda Warburton PhD., CMT, CST-D
& Jennifer Minor, MA, Dipl. OM, LAc
Miranda and Jen have a history of working with and integrating CranioSacral Therapy with Traditional Chinese Medicine as one approach to healing, which has been incredibly successful. This introductory class consists of theory and hands-on applications.
For more information on these classes and to register, please visit:
EcoSomatics Interspecies Exploration (ESIE)
With Kat Perry, CST-D
We invite you to explore with us as we continue to evolve our Eco-Somatics programs and classes. In this class we become more familiar with the big cats, camels, horses and the menagerie that is called the Big Cat Habitat. We will treat one another with the participation of other species. We will treat other species with the participation of one another! We'll all heal together. Discussions will be held daily.
For more information on the Big Cat Habitat visit:
To register for these classes, call Integrative Intentions: 772-349-5799
Big Cat Habitat Retreat, Sarasota, Florida
With Sandi Howlett D.C., CST-D
"Horses are the Dolphins of the land."
These courses have been developed for Craniosacral therapists to have direct experiential contact with equines. The best way to appreciate the benefits of Equine CST is to Experience Equus - what it is to be (a) horse.
When we open our minds, our hearts and our hands, we have the potential to gain a deeper, inner understanding from which empathy, concern and respect for nature ensues. We offer our healing hands to them, the horses. In return, they teach us, allowing us the opportunity to experience 'what is', in constant connection with both our personal internal environment and the external environment that surrounds and encompasses us. As we engage with and observe these magnificent, sentient, emotional beings, we become open to new ways of 'seeing'.
These workshops provide an opportunity to enhance our non-verbal communication skills, to study body language and to explore energy bubbles and boundaries, in addition to learning Craniosacral techniques for equines. It is the hope of these courses to facilitate 'what is' to come into our hands...connecting hands with heart.
For more information on Sandi's classes and to register, please visit: