...dedicated to the integrity of wholism and the integration of body, mind and spirit.
Our intention encompasses intra-species and inter-species relationships and the environment. We cooperate and co-create innovative therapy programs and classes with a broad range of CranioSacral therapists who share our Integrative Intentions.
Integrative Intentions has taken on many forms as it evolves, providing structure for these functions.
Currently we are:
- Working cooperatively together to facilitate healing
- Caring for one another and supporting each other and our unique qualities
- Sharing knowledge, skills and talents
Continuing our close affiliation with Upledger Institute International:
- Harmonizing with the Upledger Institute Credo and Goals
- Acknowledging and deepening our understanding of Dr. Upledger's teachings
- Teaching Upledger classes and supporting the Upledger curriculum
- Providing Upledger endorsed Dolphin Assisted Therapy Programs
- Providing Upledger endorsed Comprehensive Therapy Programs
- Teaching Bio-Aquatic Exploration classes
- Blending and integrating a variety of therapies
- Developing therapeutics based on CranioSacral Therapy
- Exploring new dimensions for learning and healing
- Facilitating study groups, workshops and retreats
- Providing a forum for therapists to exchange treatments and therapeutic modalities
- Offering a variety of classes on closely related therapies
Developing EcoSomatics for:
- Exploring inter-species therapeutics
- Developing an ethos for inter-species and Dolphin Assisted Therapy
- Opening to inter-species communication within a co-healing process
- Promoting the ecology of health within relationships, community and the environment
Dedicating the II Center as a facility to support:
- Therapy programs
- Program development
- Clinical services
- Aquatic therapeutics
- Community events
- Therapist retreats
Integrative Intentions hopes to provide a forum, a place, a space, a time and a process that allows for the infinite, for individuals to discover their way and come together to share in community.